Health & Safety
We pride ourselves on offering a service to our customers that comes with an extremely high/second to none standard of health and safety.
As mentioned previously all our employees have to carry a current safety passport before becoming part of the team. Trained to the requirements of the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) under the Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG). This covers all aspects.
This is a 2 day safety passport course that covers four main sessions:
- Safe Behaviour at Work
- Safe Place of Work
- Safe Systems of Work
- Safe Problems and Safe Solutions
We also have our own first aiders and we hold regular TBT with all staff discussing Health & Safety issues as a top priority.
We pay high attention to the needs and benefits of a well trained and competent workforce. The following is a sample of training qualifications achieved and currently held by members of our team.
These are in addition to skills qualifications.
- CCNSG Contractors Passport
- Slinging For Banksmen
- Erection of Portable Scaffolding (PASMA)
- Scissor Lift / Cherry Picker / Mobile Elevated Working Platform (MEWP)
- Forklift Truck Operator
- Crane Appointed Person
- Confined Space Entry
- First Aid
- Management Training to Level 5 Diploma Standard
- CAD (2D)
- Instinct Training - we have in house training facilities offering our employees training through Instinct Training covering such topics as Safety Matters, Safe Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety, Safe Working at Heights and Noise at Work to mention a few, in total we offer 29 programmes which are carried out on a regular basis.